Blame it on the moon... this was a crazy busy week. It wasn't too busy to enjoy learning a thing or two.
- Whatever time I think I should get up is probably a half hour later than I really should get up.
- 12 Seconds can be excruciatingly long... or way too short. Definitely too short to spell your name in refrigerator magnets.
- Half an hour is not nearly enough time to cover stupidity in government bureaucracies... which is why The Classy Closet had a special hour long show today.
- Winning isn't everything, but that doesn't stop you from wanting to win.
- A torso can be bought and sold to offset the cost of a really cool conference.
- The Hoff still makes me giggle like a school girl. The Pilot, however, was not as impressed when he flew Mr. Hoff and crew to Vegas last week. Jealous...
- Complaining about the heat from the Santa Ana Winds is not cool when other parts of the country are experiencing record cold. Sorry.
Don't forget that Living-InTheory.com will be moving to SugarJones.tv soon!