Thursday, January 15, 2009

Seven Things I Learned This Week...

Blame it on the moon... this was a crazy busy week. It wasn't too busy to enjoy learning a thing or two.

  • Whatever time I think I should get up is probably a half hour later than I really should get up.
  • 12 Seconds can be excruciatingly long... or way too short. Definitely too short to spell your name in refrigerator magnets.
  • Half an hour is not nearly enough time to cover stupidity in government bureaucracies... which is why The Classy Closet had a special hour long show today.
  • Winning isn't everything, but that doesn't stop you from wanting to win.
  • A torso can be bought and sold to offset the cost of a really cool conference.
  • The Hoff still makes me giggle like a school girl. The Pilot, however, was not as impressed when he flew Mr. Hoff and crew to Vegas last week. Jealous...
  • Complaining about the heat from the Santa Ana Winds is not cool when other parts of the country are experiencing record cold. Sorry.

Don't forget that Living-InTheory.com will be moving to SugarJones.tv soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post! Seven things worth remembering, and easy to remember too!

Dr. Rus

Anonymous said...

Adding ... whatever time I get into bed is probably half an hour later than I should have been in bed!

Unknown said...

YEAH! When i woke up this morning it was -20 ( -38 with windchill) so, Send some of that warm Air over this way!

Lynn C Mama to 3 said...

Good call on the heat thing. Tell my California based in-laws that as I send their granddaughter to the bus stop today in -2 plus windchill temps!!! We just don't care that 80 felt balmy today.

Corine (@ComplicatedMama) said...

Yes, yes... not nice ab the weather!
lol

Its seriously below zero here these days... SO cold, I didnt even leave my house for 3 days.