Thursday, January 15, 2009

Seven Things I Learned This Week...

Blame it on the moon... this was a crazy busy week. It wasn't too busy to enjoy learning a thing or two.

  • Whatever time I think I should get up is probably a half hour later than I really should get up.
  • 12 Seconds can be excruciatingly long... or way too short. Definitely too short to spell your name in refrigerator magnets.
  • Half an hour is not nearly enough time to cover stupidity in government bureaucracies... which is why The Classy Closet had a special hour long show today.
  • Winning isn't everything, but that doesn't stop you from wanting to win.
  • A torso can be bought and sold to offset the cost of a really cool conference.
  • The Hoff still makes me giggle like a school girl. The Pilot, however, was not as impressed when he flew Mr. Hoff and crew to Vegas last week. Jealous...
  • Complaining about the heat from the Santa Ana Winds is not cool when other parts of the country are experiencing record cold. Sorry.

Don't forget that Living-InTheory.com will be moving to SugarJones.tv soon!

6 comments:

Dr Rus Jeffrey said...

I love this post! Seven things worth remembering, and easy to remember too!

Dr. Rus

Candice said...

Adding ... whatever time I get into bed is probably half an hour later than I should have been in bed!

Bonnie Irving said...

YEAH! When i woke up this morning it was -20 ( -38 with windchill) so, Send some of that warm Air over this way!

Domestic Goddess (In Training) said...

Good call on the heat thing. Tell my California based in-laws that as I send their granddaughter to the bus stop today in -2 plus windchill temps!!! We just don't care that 80 felt balmy today.

Complicated Mama said...

Yes, yes... not nice ab the weather!
lol

Its seriously below zero here these days... SO cold, I didnt even leave my house for 3 days.

jaring pengaman said...

The article posted was very informative and useful
thanks for sharing..
jaring futsal | jaring golf | jaring kassa / jaring polynet | jaring pengaman proyek | jaring pengaman bangunan | jaring pengaman gedung | jaring gawang | jaring paranet / jaring tanaman | jaring safety |
jaring proyek | jaring bangunan | jaring gedung | jaring outbound | jaring truk | tali tambang |
jaring pengaman | jaring golf murah | jaring futsal murah | jaring truk sawit | jaring pengaman nylon | cargo net |