Saturday, April 19, 2008

Weather

All week, it's been beautiful here... glorious even...

Yesterday afternoon, as I was driving over the hill, I looked out towards the beach to see a thick fog bank covering the coast. It was one of those that just sort of clings to the edge of the world. I knew it could go either way... off shore or right over us. Since today is my big nine-person shoot, it only stands to reason that the precipitation would have just come on shore.

DAMN!

Now I have to watch the sky for the next few hours and see if this crap is going to burn off. If not, we may have to reschedule... to next Saturday... the day that I already have two social functions to choose between. That's what you call a serious codependent conundrum.

Please burn off... please burn off... please burn off...

...

No comments: